Frasers Aerospace offer a full Global Material Sourcing and Procurement service certified to ISO AS9120B Quality Management Standard (Certificate No. 10117593, Expiry Date: 21st August 2021, Approval No. AS9120B – 00015587 – see Download Section to obtain a copy) whereby we will seek and source any products you require on an ‘as-needed’ basis through our large network of long-term, trusted manufacturing suppliers. This service is already utilised daily by aircraft OEM’s, Tier 1 and Tier 2 manufacturers and maintenance companies all over Europe, and beyond.
We have been successfully running this service for more than 15 years and invite your company to submit RFQ’s for us to source and supply materials for you.
Examples of the types of products we supply via this service include:
- Plastics & chemicals for the Composites Industry
- Aerospace approved greases, oils & lubricants
- Specialist & proprietary formulation plastics & rubbers
- Tapes, foams, bespoke films for production
- Pipes, hoses, clips & fixings for aircraft manufacture
- Adhesives & joining compounds
- Avionic components – older and modern aircraft
- Bespoke rubber seals
- Electrical & electronic meters, connectors & adaptors
- Military specification (Mil-Spec) parts & components
- Bespoke in-house production kitting service for your material supplies
To begin using our sourcing service, simply email or call us directly, see the ‘Contact Us’ page.