Engineered for peak performance.
Rymplecloth® wipers are hands-down the most absorbent on the market. Made of purified 100% cotton woven fabric and ranked high in durability, they’re tough enough for aggressive use when needed, but soft enough to prevent scratching. Both products feature an innovative crimped finish and firmly twisted yarns. This construction captures and traps dirt and debris like a magnet, leaving a clean, polished surface in minimal time – with no static, and very low lint.
Many customers choose Rymplecloth® to meet required specifications. It is certified by AF&F as follows:
- AMS 3819 (Class 1, Grade A, Form 1) and all other Aerospace standards
- Designed for use on smooth or curved (not jagged) surfaces, including aircraft, auto body and windows
- Sold by American Fiber & Finishing under an AS9120 certification
- No residual contamination from chemicals or foreign matter
- Compatible with all cleaning solvents