All Purpose Sanitiser utilises eco friendly, naturally derived, mild surfactants and a natural fermentation extract to produce an environmentally responsible and sustainable cleaner and disinfectant.
• Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, single use plastic and CO2e
• Quad action Disinfects, descales, deodourises and provides a deep clean
• Leaves the surface sparkling and odour free
• Approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses for Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS, COV 19), Poxviridae , Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg), Flavivirus, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV), Influenza Virus, Paramyxoviridae , Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Rabies Virus, HIV, Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
• Approved to EN1276 for Pseudomonas aeruginosa , E coli , Staphylococcus
aureus and E hirae
• Approved to EN13697 for E coli , E hirae , Salmonella typhimurium, MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa , Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni , VRE, B cinerea , F oxysporum
• Approved to EN13623 for Legionella pneumophila
• Approved to EN1650 for B cinerea
• Actives supported under the EU Biocides Regulation (528/2012) for ‘Private area and public health area disinfectants and other biocidal products’
• Safer for the user as well as the environment than most traditional disinfectants
• Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
How does it work?
The ingredients in All Purpose Sanitiser work in synergy to ensure efficient kill of a wide range of microbial species. The product has multiple modes of action:
• Damages outer membranes, causing leakage of cell contents
• Attacks other cell structures, proteins and DNA
• Prevents protein synthesis
• Arrests energy production by the cell
Active ingredient: Lactic Acid
Directions for Use
Dilute product concentrate 1:100. Spray and clean organic debris from the surface, spray and leave for 5 minutes before wiping away with a clean, damp cloth.
EN14476, N1276, EN13697, EN13623, N1650, EU Biocides Regulation (528/2012)