Frasers Aerospace commits to a program of green chemistry cleaning products for the next generation of aircraft cleaning and appearance chemicals. Having listened to customers over recent years, there has become a greater and greater desire by the market to switch to products which reduce the impact on more and more environmental issues affecting the world today.
Our ‘AERO’ range of products have now been successfully rolled out to the aviation appearance market with growing sales and excellent results. Our target is to develop products which meet as many of the important criteria which are known to cause issues with the environment.
- VOC Free – Products do not contain Volatile Organic Compounds, which can be toxic and harmful to people and the environment.
- No Known HAPs – No Hazardous Air Pollutants or Toxic Air Pollutants, which can lead to serious health problems in people and damage to the environment.
- Non-pathogenic – No cancer-causing chemicals.
- Biodegradable – Use of products considered “readily biodegradable”
- Low Carbon Footprint Ingredients. – Ingredients produced with minimal carbon footprint reducing manufacturing CO2 levels.
- Enzymatic good bacteria chemistry. – Breaks down oily grease residues into shorter chains, more soluble molecules, allowing easier, faster removal of dirt deposits.
- Environmentally friendly organic components – Produced from by-products of primary manufacturing processes, thus avoiding the disposal burden of spent chemical waste on the environment. Reduces ozone depletion.
- Super Concentrate. – Why ship water adding to costs, reducing transport carbon footprint.
For further information on our range, visit our comprehensive website HERE for more information.