Wash Wax All is a versatile cleaner is a biodegradable one-step cleaner and polish which also protects against UV deterioration. It’s also suitable for interior use, meaning that you can clean and protect your entire aircraft (inside and out) with a single product, eliminating the need to stock and carry a plethora of chemicals for similar applications. Simply spray on and wipe dry for an anti-static, non-stick, UV protective coating on all surfaces such as paint, glass, plastic, leather, vinyl, rubber, wood, gel coat, aluminium, granite and other hard surfaces. Works well with the ‘Aero Scrubber’ and/or terry towels for exterior applications and microfibre cloths for interior applications.
Directions for use.
- Spray an area you can comfortably clean before the Wash Wax ALL dries
- Take the damp towel and wipe the area you just sprayed with Wash Wax ALL. (If the aircraft is not very dirty, you can skip this step.)
- Dry the area with a dry towel before the Wash Wax ALL dries
- Continue using steps 3 through 5 for the rest of the aircraft, unfolding and re-folding the towels to expose new clean sides.
- Work your way down to the lower portions of the aircraft. We recommend cleaning the windows last.
- The process is the same throughout the entire aircraft; spray on and wipe off. Replace the towels as needed when they become dirty. For hard to reach areas, we recommend using the Wash Wax Mop
- For areas of the aircraft that have dried on bugs, we recommend you pre-spray the area with Wash Wax ALL (Blue) and let it soak for 10-15 minutes. After it has soaked in, re-spray the area and use the Aero Scrubber to break up the bugs. Then, use a towel to dry and clean the area before the Wash Wax ALL dries